surveys at home review

jueves, 1 de mayo de 2014

Take surveys at home, images say more than words.

Why I stoped to sell paid surveys fom home schemes!

I will show and image in this post where you can see why I stoped to promote take paid surveys from home schemes. When you as affiliate marketer promote a product you need to make sure that you are selling quality products, otherwise your customers won't come back ever.
I learned that by seeing the refund rate of some products and mostly it is related to paid survey products.

On the following image you can see that from 4 sales I got 3 refunds, so I stoped immediately to promote that kind of products.

All your effort for nothing, if you promote paid surveys!

Pay close attention affiliate marketer, try to avoid to promote products with a high refund rate!
Here is the reason why!


Take paid surveys from home scam

As affiliate marketer you have to invetsigate as much as you can about the product you are promoting, so this way you can give the best information to your customers in your review videos or article blog post.

I say it again just to have the keyword again in this text, stay away from take paid surveys at home programs. I hope you like to read this blog, if you want to know what kind of on line business is working for me very well, please feel free to click here.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario